Friday, September 25, 2009

How I present myself


Sorry about the bad quality... if you want to see the whole thing clearer, click on it!
But, here is an idea of some of the things I like wearing!
My favorite clothing article is probably bags.
When you are wearing a bag it maintains your posture and puts the whole outfit together.
My favorite designer is probably Burberry.
I know that Burberry is very 'out' (GO FIGURE!) but i find the plaid to be very attractive and whenever someone is wearing Burberry it strikes me, and I look right at them.
Another thing I am in LUV with right now is the whole 'double tie thing.'
One tie is very plain and it makes you look like your going to work.....
But double ties are more laid back.
They are also sophisticated, but preppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment